How to Register:
1. Show up with your dancer to one of the registration dates (listed to the right).
2. Stop at table #1 and turn in registration form and parent volunteer sheet to Debbie. Sign-up for appropriate class. Pay your registration fee of $30 for one dancer or $50 for a family. Make check payable to “Debbie Kishpaugh” for your registration fee (registration fee is for additional insurance while your dancer is outside of the studio).
3. Stop at table #2. Pay costume & accessories fee to “Jr. Jam dance club”.
4. Stop at table #3. This is where dancers are measured for their costumes. Make any special sizing requests here. Also, all costumes that have pants will not arrive with a hem. This will allow you to hem the pants and allow for growing. Your costume fee includes your costume, any accessories needed, the teams make-up box, and year end recital expenses.
*Checks may be post dated until July 5th.
Additional Costume Information:
- For our dancers 3 years through 5 years, this fee also includes their parade candy.
- The costume fee DOES NOT include dance shoes and/or tights.
- Hip-Hop students will be given a shopping list for their costumes.
- Ballet students will order their costumes in November.
- Anyone who is not sized for costumes by July 10th will need to pay an additional 15% costume fee.
We will measure feet the first two weeks of dance class for dance shoes for ALL DANCE CLASSES. All orders will be sent together on September 10th. Anyone not placing their order with the group will not receive the discounted price on the shoes and will also pay an additional fee for the shipping. Jazz and Hip-Hop will begin practicing the week of August 20th. Ballet will begin after Round-up.
All students must complete the following forms and bring them to registration:
- Registration packet